Steward Health Choice Arizona and Grant Funded Services
For members who are uninsured or underinsured, we can help you get behavioral health and substance abuse treatment. Steward Health Choice Arizona receives funding through grants to provide these services to you. Some grants that we have received are:
- The Substance Abuse Block Grant (SABG)
- The Mental Health Block Grant (MHBG)
- The State Targeted Response (STR) grant
- The State Opioid Response (SOR) grant
The SABG Grant is used for treatment of substance use disorders. To learn more, visit SABG FAQs.
The MHBG is used for treatment services for:
- Children with Serious Emotional Disturbances (SED)
- Adults with Serious Mental Illness (SMI)
- Children and young adults with first episode psychosis (ages 12-25)
To learn more, visit MHBG FAQs.
STR and SOR Grants
The STR and SOR grants are used for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) treatment services. To learn more about STR and SOR, visit AHCCCS Grants.
To learn more about grant funded services, visit AHCCCS Grants.
To learn more about Steward Health Choice Arizona’s grant funded services, please contact our member services at 1-800-640-2123.